HAMPTON COMMERCIAL MARINAS
The original lighthouse, located between Orient Harbor and Gardiner’s Bay, first lit on December 1, 1871, was very tragically burned to the ground by vandals in 1963, and the East End lost a treasured part of its maritime history. In 1990 this lighthouse was restored to its original grandeur by the efforts of many. The wholly rebuilt Victorian structure, with its flashing light 63 feet above water, one again resumed its duty of welcoming mariners as a private aid to navigation. Photo and Film and Event friendly. Restrictions apply. Advance notice of 30 days requested to help accommodate requests. Transportation to and from lighthouse is the responsibility of the shoot/event and must use USCG licensed vessels approved by Lighthouse. This is a North Fork area location.