NEW YORK CITY RESIDENTIAL ECCLECTIC
NYC triplex of a building located in downtown Manhattan is comprised of the top three floors and totals approx. 4,500 sq. ft. with a 1,000 sq. ft. roof garden. Beneath the "Italian Renaissance" ceiling mural, a central 40-foot atrium with a grand staircase links the various areas of the space. There is an art deco lounge outfitted with a full-sized bar, a Chinese bedroom/den, a re-creation of an Edwardian kitchen with chef-grade range and appliances, a dining area with a twelve-foot trestle table, the palatial upper suite and two bedrooms, and finally the rooftop garden with its gazebo created from a NYC water tank complete with a seated Buddha. The building was built in 1847 as a townhouse and was later used as a sausage factory. Photo, Film, and Event friendly. Some restrictions apply.